Are your clients struggling to get results despite your best efforts?
If you're a trainer or gym owner, you'll know that client retention depends on your client satisfaction. You might have the best programming in town but if your clients aren't taking care of their nutrition then that training is only going to get them so far.
The problem with most nutrition programs is that they require restrictions and don't teach your clients anything valuable that they can apply in the real world, like at restaurants and social gatherings.
Flexible Eating is tried and tested, the most successful approach we've had with the thousands of clients we've trained. It even worked well for ourselves too!
Not only did it help us improve the health of thousands of people, but it allowed us to build a successful, online, recurring membership program that earned $10k+ per month!
Our course will teach you how you can easily do the same.
This Course will allow you to leverage the powers of nutrition, help people look & feel better and find financial freedom.
Who is This Program For?
✅ Crossfit or gym owners looking to add more revenue, or simply improve member’s results.
✅ Personal trainers or coaches wanting to help their clients get better results.
✅ Anyone wanting to learn more about the fundamentals of nutrition and nutrition coaching.
✅ Anyone wanting to improve their health and fitness.
✅ Entrepreneurs wanting to start their own business.
✅ Anyone wanting to start a home business or work anywhere remotely.
✅ Anyone looking to supplement their current income with a flexible workload.
✅ People who care about others & enjoy helping others reach their goals.
The Own Your Eating Nutrition Certificate Course is a comprehensive and easy-to-follow educational program that will provide you with all of the knowledge you need to understand the fundamentals of nutrition.
This course is designed to be completed over the course of 4 weeks and is presented in a 100% online format for your convenience. You can move through each module of our curriculum entirely at your own pace, so you can take as long as you need!
Each module is concisely broken down, to give you exactly what you need to know without getting lost or too bogged down in all the science – we know you’re not trying to perform heart surgery here so we’re not going to throw a copy of Gray’s Anatomy at you! 😉 At the end of each module, there will be a short quiz to make sure you’ve “digested” the most important information.
Although science is important, we also believe in tried and tested methods. So we’ll be sharing with you everything we’ve learned about nutrition from our own self-experiments, and the experience of our clients and coaches too.
Not only that, but we’ll be giving you all the practical and theoretical tools you’ll need to actually become a good coach. Maybe you already know the ins and outs of Gray’s Anatomy, but developing the art of coaching is an entirely different beast! Do you know what to do when your client:
- says they have too much going on and they want to quit;
- keeps sabotaging their weekends;
- is losing motivation because the scale isn’t moving;
- consistently overeats at nighttime;
- can’t get more than 5 hours sleep a night;
- is afraid of fruit (you may laugh but it happens!);
- seems to be doing everything right but nothing’s changing;
- expects to “transform” after 2 weeks of tracking;
- wants to lose 50 lbs. in 2 months;
- drinks less than 20 oz. of water a day;
- has a melt-down because they don’t know how to track on vacation?!
These are just a handful of the types of things we help clients deal with and overcome on a daily basis. We’re going to set you up for success so that you feel comfortable knowing how to!
By the end of this course, you’ll feel confident and empowered to take your own nutrition to the next level and help others do the same. You’ll also be well on your way to setting up your own successful nutrition business and making an income from doing something that you are deeply passionate about. Having the flexibility to build your own business and be your own boss is a hugely rewarding aspect of this business as not only are you improving the quality of other people’s lives, but you’re also improving the quality of your own.
Upon completion of the Own Your Eating certificate course, you’ll have all the nutrition know-how and the business strategies you need to start putting your coaching into practice. Start building your legacy TODAY!
What This Course Includes
Once enrolled, you’ll get an email with your login credentials. Here’s a summary of what you can expect:
- An online course that lasts about 4 weeks;
- 8 modules you can work through at your own pace;
- Quizzes after every module to help reinforce all the information;
- Clear & concise information that you can understand & feel confident using – no overwhelming science jargon or information that isn’t relevant;
- Coaching templates you can use with your clients;
- The science behind the Own Your Eating approach;
- Learn how to adopt flexible eating for yourself or teach others;
- Theoretical tools for coaching;
- Practical tools for coaching;
- Sports nutrition;
- How to run your own nutrition business;
- Online business basics;
- A final online exam;
- A certificate of completion available for you to download;
- An Own Your Eating coach seal for you to display on your own website.
Now also includes a BONUS private, Facebook support group for students and graduates.
Practical & easy to follow
by Lucinda Griffith
Worth the investment!
by Cory Bradshaw, CrossFit Unicus
I really liked the course!
by Natalia Diez, CrossFit Seminar Staff
by Maggie Fogel, Bainbridge Island CrossFit
I learned a lot!
by Tony Claassen, CrossFit Branson
Best way to start your nutrition journey!
by Hasmeet Kaur
Simple & Informative!
by Emily Gibson
by Melissa Monroe
- Why the Own Your Eating Approach Works
- Benefits of the Own Your Eating Approach FREE PREVIEW
- Module 2 - Check Your Learning
- Calculating Macronutrients
- Getting Started with Tracking
- The 80/20 Approach
- Macro-Dominant foods
- More than Macros
- Tips for Successful Macro Tracking
- Balance and Recover
- Module 3 - Check Your Learning
- Principles of Training
- Meal Timing - Pre and Post Workout
- Module 4 - Check Your Learning
- Resistance to Change
- What’s in a Habit?
- The 5 Whys
- Active Listening Skills
- The Expectations Conversation
- Module 5 - Check Your Learning
- Goal Setting
- Positive Self-Talk
- Client Meetings & Interviews
- Handling Plateaus - Advanced Nutrition Strategies
- Additional Tools to Keep Progressing
- Module 6 - Check Your Learning
- Services to Offer & Scope of Practice
- Pricing Your Services
- Payment Options
- Client Onboarding
- Providing Support and Accountability
- Module 7 - Check Your Learning
- Your Client Avatar
- Social Media Basics
- Email Marketing
- Website Creation and E-commerce
- Module 8 - Check Your Learning
- Final Quiz
Jason is a three-time CrossFit affiliate owner (Albany CrossFit, CrossFit Soulshine and CrossFit Clifton Park) with over 25-years’ experience in health and fitness. He rose through the ranks on the CrossFit seminar circuit to take a position as a Level 4 Trainer on the CrossFit seminar staff; an elite team of coaches who mentor aspiring trainers, CrossFitters and affiliate owners. Jason graduated with a Masters in Psychology which has served to excel his natural aptitude in the art of coaching. Jason has helped thousands of people lose weight and create a healthier relationship with food. As a former competitive wrestler and bodybuilder, Jason not only knows how to achieve specific lean bodyweight and sports performance related goals, but he understands the psyche and mindset behind the process. Jason’s ability to empathize and connect personally with his clients is attributable to his own experiences and deep understanding of the psychology of nutrition.
Roz Ackerman is a PN Level 2 certified nutritionist, a CrossFit L1 trainer and a certified Yoga Instructor with Yoga Alliance. Roz is one of the founders of Own Your Eating, an online nutrition company that provides nutrition coaching and educational resources about fitness and diet. The Own Your Eating nutrition program and prescription is all inclusive but is specifically directed at helping every-day people with busy lives, to achieve transformative change without restrictive dieting or hours in the gym. You do not need to avoid carbs or do fasted cardio to lose weight! Roz is committed to dispelling dieting industry myths and dismantling the fear they have created about certain types of food. If you can’t enjoy a donut or some ice cream any day of the week then you need to break yourself out of your diet and live life again! Roz’s coaching approach is holistic as she believes that improving your nutrition is not just about improving the quality of the food you eat, but it’s also about rebuilding a healthy relationship with food and a loving respect for your body.